Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #173

  

A new Inky Paws Challenge starts today!

This challenge is a

Color Challenge


Use the colors--Bubble Gum Pink, Lemon Yellow, Lime Green, and Orange

You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, May 20, 2022 at Midnight CST. 

Here's some inspiration!


Find you paradise by Debbie features Newton Loves Tacos, Retro Sun & Palms, and Paradise Palms by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #tropicalcards, #cardmaking
I am just loving the newly released Newton Loves Tacos stamp set!  For this card, I was inspired to make a tropical setting for the margarita-loving feline! I used the Retro Sun & Palms stencil set to create the pink, orange, yellow sunset against the palm trees silhouettes. For my green element, I made a lime margarita!  I pulled the sentiment from the Paradise Palms stamp set.  Does anyone else feel like listening to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville? LOL

I can't wait to see what you create using these colors!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy