Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #183

 

   Time for a new Inky Paws Challenge!

This challenge is a

Sketch Challenge.






You have until Friday, October 7, 2022 to link up your NND project using the colors above.


Here is my card to get you inspired. 

Be thankful by Debbie features Framework, Frames & Flags, Autumn Newton, Pumpkin Latte, Autumn, and Fancy Edges Tag by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #autumncards, #thankfulcards, #catcards, #cardmaking

My card was inspired by the gourd/pumpkin paper from the Autumn paper pad. I created the postage-edging using the Framework die set. I pulled polka-dotted paper from the same paper pad (Love how all the colors work together!) and cut the banners using the Frames & Flags die set. For the tag, I used the e Fancy Edges Tag die set and dry embossed a plaid pattern for some texture.  That cute kitty hiding behind his teal basket is from the Autumn Newton stamp set. To fill in the tag, I added leaves and a couple more pumpkins pulled from the Pumpkin Latte stamp set.  I added jute twine to give the card a touch of rustic charm.  

This sketch works wonderfully with different pattern papers from the NND paper pads.  What will you decide to use?  Look forward to seeing your creativity with this sketch!
 

Hugs, 
Debbie


Link up your project here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy