Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Simon Says Stamp--Newton's Nook Designs Exclusive stamp set



Such a special way to celebrate my birthday--an exclusive Newton's Nook Designs stamp set!

And wow is this set just the cutest!  





I love how my card turned out with the wallpaper (A Dog's Life Paper Pad) and the picture frame with the sentiment and pine trees in the background (Whispering Pines Stamp Set).  For the floor board and trim on wall, I scored horizontal lines to give it more texture.  I distressed the wall and carpet using Distress Oxide inks.  

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to pick up your stamp set ASAP because they sell out super fast!
They can only be purchased through Simon Says Stamp.

Hugs,
Debbie





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy