Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #183 Reminder

 

Come play with the fun colors at Inky Paws!

  





Use your NND products with the above sketch.


Sending you a birthday brew by Debbie features Coffee House, Time for Coffee, Newton Loves Coffee, Frames & Flags, Fancy Edge Tags by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #coffeecards, #coffeelovers, #birthdaycard, #puppycards, #cardmaking
t
I pulled this fun puppy paper from the Coffee House Stories paper pad.  This set the scene for my card.  I made banners from coordinating papers from the same paper pad.  I die cut them using Frames & Flags die set.  I also used the scallop-edged die for the puppy paper.  I die cut the tag from vellum using the Fancy Edges Tag die set.  I wanted to match my images to the paper, so I pulled the puppy from the Puppy Playtime stamp set and the mug from the Newton Loves Coffee stamp set.  I added some teal papers from the afore mentioned paper pad.  The sentiment (Time for Coffee stamp set) was heat embossed on the tag.  I added a twine bow.  Super simple and super fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy