Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #184

 

Pull out your Newton's Nook Designs products 

and come play with us at Inky Paws!



   
This challenge is all about Halloween!


You have until Friday, October 21, 2022 at Midnight CST. One lucky winner will receive a $20 store credit to the Newton's Nook Designs store.  Will it be you?  

I am not really a fan of Halloween, except for decorations and making Halloween cards!  I love purple, orange, black, and lime green together!  I also love ALL NND's Halloween products!  It was really hard to narrow down what products to showcase.  But, alas, I had to.... 

Happy Haunting by Debbie features Oval Frames, Banner Trio, Spiderweb Oval, Count Newton, and Spooky Roundabout by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #cardmaking, #newtonsnook, #halloweencards, #catcards

I decided to use the very handsome, Count Newton from the Count Newton stamp set.  This really is one of my all-time favorite images of Newton.  I mean look at those little fangs!  {sigh}  I colored him with Copic markers. To "tame" the lime green, I went back over it with a light gray. I then stamped the spiderweb image (Spiderweb Oval stamp set) on a stitched oval (Oval Frames die set).  I went over the web with distressed oxide inks in lime green and purple. I created a scalloped oval base in black card stock using the Oval Frames die set again.  The sentiment comes from the Spooky Roundabout stamp set and stamped on a banner using the Banner Trio die set.  Nothing super fancy on the card, but I love how the colors are muted which gives the card an eerie feel.  

So are you inspired?  Check out the other spooky cards the IPC design team created at Inky Paws!

While there be sure to link up your card too!

Debbie



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy