Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #192 Reminder

  


There's still time to get inky!

Use your NND products with the above sketch.


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 3, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Just because by Debbie features A7 Frames & Banners, Loads of Blooms, Tulips, Heartfelt Blooms, Springtime, and Banner Trio by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #springcards, #floralcards, #cardmaking
I went with a bright, flower-filled card to counter the gray, gloominess of the PNW.  I used the A7 Frames & Banners to create the card base and frames.  This die set works amazingly with this sketch. I used papers from the Springtime paper pad.  I love the tulips which work amazingly with the tulip-laden lady from the  Loads of Blooms stamp set.  I used the Framework die set to create the center frame. I used vellum in the center to allow the striped paper to be seen.  I stamped the sentiment (Heartfelt Blooms stamp set) on a banner (Banner Trio die set). That sweet butterfly is from the Tulips stamp set.
This card is so bright and fresh!  So how will you use the sketch?


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy