Pages

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #193 Reminder

 


There's still time to get inky!

  


Use your NND products with the above theme.


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 17, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!



I'm back this week using the same stamp set as last week.  I think all the rain we've been getting in the PNW has gotten to me!  I am using the Newton's Rain Boots stamp set. This week I decided to color the rain boots yellow, instead of red.  I placed the image on an oval frame (Oval Frame die set) using a lavender, polka-dotted paper from the Springtime paper pad. I pulled a sentiment from the (Floral Roundabout stamp set) and stamped it on a decorative square (Frames Squared die set).  To add a bit of texture, I embossed the background using an embossing plate.  I thought it looked like the wind swirling and bringing in all the rain clouds!

Now's it's your turn to create a spring-themed project using your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy