Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge 194 Reminder

   

  

There's still time to get inky!

  


Use your NND products with the colors:
Bubblegum PinkLilacSpring Green, and White.


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, March 31, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


 
To some bunny special by Debbie features Tulips, Hoppy Greetings, and Frames Squared by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #eastercards, #bunnycards, #cardmaking
I used the colors for my square-shaped Easter card. I used the Frames Squared die set for the card base and center panel. I then stamped two tulips (Tulips stamp set) and colored one in lavender and one in pink. I  placed them behind the cute bunny and his sign from the Hoppy Greetings stamp set. 

Now's it's your turn to create a spring-themed project using your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy