Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #195

 

   It's time to get Inky with a New Inky Paws Challenge!


I'm not sure how your weather is, but here in the PNW, the rain continues.  So instead of flowers popping up in my yard, I'm seeing lots of mushrooms instead!  Thus my inspiration for my card!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, April 14, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Morel Support by Debbie features Fabulous Fungus, Quatrefoil, Slimline Frames & Windows, and Garden Mice by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #mushroomcards, #micecards, #cardmaking

These fun mushroom images are from the newly released Fabulous Fungus stamp set. I combined them with the charming mouse from the Garden Mice stamp set.  I love how this little critter looks with the additional mushrooms.  For the background, I used the newly released Quatrefoil stencil.  (I think this stencil is going to be a favorite!  I love it!!)  I used the Slimline Frames & Windows die set to create the two stitched squares.  I went with a rustic color palette which is out of my comfort zone, but I love how it turned out. Now it's your turn?  

Now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see who spring creation you will make using your Newton's Nook Designs' products!

Hugs, 
Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy