Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #195 Reminder

 There's still time to get inky!


Use your NND products with the above sketch!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, April 14, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

Happy Haunting by Debbie features Franken-Newton, Count Newton, Spooky Streets, Spiderweb Oval, and Spooky Roundabout by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #halloweencards, #cardmaking, #catcards

I was inspired to create a Halloween card using the sketch.  I used two of the images from the Franken Newton stamp set.  I pulled additional scary elements from the Count Newton stamp set (Jack-o-lantern bucket, big tombstone), the Spiderweb Oval stamp set (spider), and the Spooky Street stamp set (haunted house and little tombstone).  I placed all the elements on papers from the Halloween Meows paper pad and added a sentiment from the Spooky Roundabout stamp set.  I love how this turned out.  It's spookily playful.  (Card measures: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2")


Now it's your turn to use this sketch with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy