Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #201

Ready for a new sketch challenge?




Use the above sketch with your NND products!

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, July 7, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

I have a fun card this week.





This sketch is purrfect to use with your NND paper pads!  I used the Spring Blooms paper pad for my background layers.  I used the Oval Frames die set for my oval element.  For my oval, I used the Cloudy Sky stencil and the Land Border die set with the quatrefoil paper.  My focal image is the sweet kitty flying his kite from the Newton's Kite stamp set.  A super fun card!  

Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see who birthday creation you will make using your Newton's Nook Designs' products!


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy