Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #201 Reminder

 

Inky Paws Challenge #201 Reminder

 There's still time to get inky!




Use the above sketch.  

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  
You have until Friday, July 7, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


For my card, I began with a royal blue card base which I die cut using the Frames & Flags die set to get the scallop edging. I then used the Trailing stencil to create another scalloped-edge layer. I then cut this layer into strips and adhered to the blue base. I embossed a white card stock using a polka dotted embossing folder. I then die cut using an oval die from the 
Oval Frames die set.  I added a sentiment on a cloud (Sky Scene Builder die set) which I popped up with 3D tape.  I colored the birdhouse image from the Birdhouse Greetings stamp set and cut it using my Scan 'N Cut.  I adhere this with 3D tape too.  My favorite part is the addition of the stalking kitty from the Newton's Flower Garden.  I removed the little butterfly, so it looks like the kitty is stalking the birdies!  

Now it's your turn to use the challenge theme with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute!! I love it.
    Thank you for the inspiration
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy