Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #201 Reminder

 

Inky Paws Challenge #201 Reminder

 There's still time to get inky!




Use the above sketch.  

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  
You have until Friday, July 7, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


For my card, I began with a royal blue card base which I die cut using the Frames & Flags die set to get the scallop edging. I then used the Trailing stencil to create another scalloped-edge layer. I then cut this layer into strips and adhered to the blue base. I embossed a white card stock using a polka dotted embossing folder. I then die cut using an oval die from the 
Oval Frames die set.  I added a sentiment on a cloud (Sky Scene Builder die set) which I popped up with 3D tape.  I colored the birdhouse image from the Birdhouse Greetings stamp set and cut it using my Scan 'N Cut.  I adhere this with 3D tape too.  My favorite part is the addition of the stalking kitty from the Newton's Flower GardenI removed the little butterfly, so it looks like the kitty is stalking the birdies!  

Now it's your turn to use the challenge theme with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute!! I love it.
    Thank you for the inspiration
    Have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy