Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Gifting Creations--Borders


 While surfing different blogs, I ran across Do More with Less--Gifting with Angi Barrs! :).  The challenge was to make a gift container.  I don't usually make personalize gift containers, but I had so much fun.  Think I am totally hooked!  I incorporated borders into this project for The Next Moxie World Challenge:  Beautiful Borders.  I punched borders using a Fiskar punch.  I used two of the borders to make the flower and topped it off with an old button and key.  Using the same punch I created a handle and sentiment tags.
Paper: Lady Bee Designs
Stamp:  Pumpkin Seed Sentiments --Skipping Stones Design
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink--Walnut Stain
Box Template:  purchased from Oriental Trading Company

6 comments:

  1. Wowza! This is so gorgeous Indy. The colors are beautiful and love those borders. It's so crafty clever how you made the flower with the border too.

    Thanks so much for joining in on my "Gifting Challenge" at Do More With Less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh..this is sooooo pretty! Love the sweet colors! What a fabulous project Indy!

    Thanks for playing along with my guest Angi's gifting challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Indy! Thanks for linking this up to the Beautiful Borders challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I've always wanted to make one of those. The key you added is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy