Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

CIC 195 Challenge: Snowman




This week at Cupcake Inspirations I got to play with this adorable snowman image from SKdigis (open card to get a much better view of her!).  When I saw The Paper Players Sketch I immediately thought I needed to make a window.  With all the cold weather and inversions that have been visiting Utah, looking out the window is the most I've seen of the outside.  I pulled in the colors from last week's The Color Throwdown!

I hope you will join the fun at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! I love seeing everyone's creativity!   Need more inspiration?  Be sure to visit the other DT Sweeties sites!

{hugs}
Indy

Other Challenges:
75 Creative Card Challenges:  Challenge #60--Make a Card with a Window  (I took this challenge literally! LOL)








1 comment:

  1. Hey Indy! Thanks for linking this up to the Make a Card with a Window Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy