Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Loss of a Pet


A  friend recently loss her beloved horse, Muskee.  Muskee was an amazing horse who touched many children's (and adults') lives.  I know my friend will never forget this amazing animal.  I can only hope that this card will bring her a small bit of comfort. 

RIP, Muskee.
Stamps:
Paper Smooches--Buckaroo
K.Andrew Designs--Sentiment
Dies:
Paper Smooches-Duo Die 3
Challenges:
Just B Creative Crazy March's Just Because


Anything Goes Week 1

Crafting from the Heart Challenge #8-Anything Goes-Use Die or Punches 
Fitztown Challenge #25-Farm Animals

3 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear of your friend's loss, but what a wonderful sweet card you created for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your friend's loss.Muskee was very beautiful, as is the card you made. I'm sure it will bring comfort to your friend.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet of you to make such a nice card for your friend. Truly a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fitztown Challenge Blog. Good luck!
    Ema
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy