Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Yarr a Treasure

Amusing challenge
I finally had a chance to play with a fun set I won awhile back from The Alley Way Stamps.  It's called Black Beards Loot.  I did a little paper piecing then add a lot of Stickles for all that treasure.  On that skull and cross bones, I used some Crackle Accents.  The paper is from DCWV's All About Boys stack.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs, Debbie


Challenge:
Try Stampin' On Tuesday-Challenge #160 A Masculine Touch
Anyone for Anya-March Challenge-Masculine or Grungy
Daring Cardmakers-Money Makes the World Go Round 
Amusing Challenge-Anything Goes 
My Craft Spot-Monday Challenge #130 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is awesome!! I love the sparkly treasure!! What a fun and fabulous card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! Love all of that sparkle, great use of color too. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super duper FUN!!!! :) So glad you joined us on Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and sparkly card:) Your treasure box is amazing! Great paper choice and fun design!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pirates' treasure - I just loooove a little bling! A great take on the money-theme too. Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! Your treasures look fabulous and that sentiment is so fun!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for playing along with last week's Amusing Challenge - I'm sorry it's taken me so long to stop by to let you know I appreciate it! And, congrats on your win! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy