Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Twister--Spots and Dots!

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge and We Do Doobadoo Challenge #10 are all about Spots and Dots, and I had one of those rather rare inspirational moments--Twister!  So here's my end product!  I used several Paper Smooches sets--Chubby Chums, Zoo Crew, and Design Motifs. The speech bubble is by The Alley Way--Talk to Me.  The lettering for Twister is from Recollections.  I love all those bright colors!  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugs, Debbie




8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so creative and adorable!! I love it!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER COOL and so CREATIVE - LOOOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Just got that Paper Smooches set and need to ink it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a incredibly FUN & CREATIVE card!! It made me smile hugely!! The bright sparkly colors and the cute little gator and the fun invitation to play!! So awesome and so well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, this is, indeed, very inspired!! Great idea and excellent design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow super fun card, thanks for sharing with us at we do doobadoo, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Indy, super cute and just perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he he! Love this! Super fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy