Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Let's Fiesta



I recently purchased Noggin Toppers from Paper Smooches.  I combined these hats with Southern Charms and Sunny Side Up.  I slid my distress inks across the card base with some fun colors.  I died cut out the center. I used some 3D tape and Glossy Accents to add a bit of dimension to the middle.  thanks for stopping by!  ~Debbie

http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/03/march-15-21-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.html


http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/03/march-15-21-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, so cute!! Those little guys are adorable!! Love the design and colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely looks like a party on a piece of cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ok this made me laugh, such a great card..they are so cute...love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, these guys made me giggle!!! Fabulously done. Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this super fun, cool and creative card!! I am in love with the way you did the border around your image and that you just made your image such a dynamic part of this awesomely done card!! Way to go - you really rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy