Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #64

Welcome to this week's new Inky Paws Challenge!

This week we are challenging you with this fun sketch! Seriously, this sketch is so much fun to play with!
Image may contain: text


One lucky and randomly chosen participant will win a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook Designs store!  You have until Friday, February 2, 2018 to link up your NND creation! 

Here's my card to inspire you.

Well my Pittsburgh Steelers lost their playoff game last week, so this week I'm rooting for one of my other favorite teams--Minnesota Vikings. I pulled out one of my favorite NND sets-- Touchdown Tails stamp set. I colored Winston and the cheerleader with Prismacolor pencils. I embossed some horizontal lines on the green background for the 10 yard lines. The stamped the horizontal strip with some black & white stripes to mimic the referee uniform. I pulled my old-fashion label maker to create the little banner, and for some sparkle, I used some gold twine. I plan to give this to my step-daughter since the Vikings team is her favorite.  (But I might just keep it myself!)

Hope you will join us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love to see a super bowl theme card! Too bad they game didn't go their way last night! The card is still super cute!! :)
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy