Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Inky Paws Challenge #80 Reminder

Don't forget to join Inky Paws Challenge for using this fabulous sketch!

Today I have some more inspiration for you!


Travel by Debbie features Newton's Graduation, Loveable Llama, and Framework by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
This is such a fun sketch to use different pattern papers, which is good because I need to use up my considerable stash , so I can buy more!  For this card, I pulled out some travel-themed paper and a combination of Newton's Nook stamps. I used the Framework die set to create the layered background and stripe. I am just loving the new NND frame dies. I then colored Newton from the Newton's Graduation stamp set and added some luggage from the Loveable Llamas stamp set. I added a bit of twine to finish it off. I didn't add a sentiment because the pattern paper is quite busy.

I hope  you will join us for this IPC challenge. You might be the lucky winner of a $20 gift certificate to Newton's Nook Designs.  (NND will be previewing the new September release this week, so winning $20 could help you buy the new goodies!)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the globe with the travel papers and it works perfect for the sketch!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy