Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #91 Reminder

 Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.


Create a project using the colors white, gray, black, and pink

Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge! 

Let's party by Debbie features Newton Celebrates, Newton's New Year, and Bubbly by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I am loving these challenge colors!   This card has two furry felines festively celebrating a birthday!  This card features Bubbly stencil in a pale pink for the background. I added black and white Washi tapes before adding my sweet kitties from the Newton Celebrates and Newton's New Year stamp sets. I For sparkle, I added  sequins and a bit of glitter pen.
I so hope you will join us for this challenge!  These colors are so wonderful to work with!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Inky Paws Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the pink bubbly party!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy