Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

CIC465--Newton's Nook Designs

This biweekly challenge is sponsored by Newton's Nook Designs




Newton's Nook Designs is generously providing a $25 gift certificate to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring this challenge!

Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card  or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):


  This week we are hosting a theme challenge.  We want to see plaid incorporated into your projects using stencils, stamps, pattern paper, or whatever way you can include it!

Here's my inspiration!

I love the plaid stencil set by Newton's Nook Designs! They are so fun to create backgrounds! I decide to use a white, lime green, and orange color scheme. My images are from the Moose Mountain stamp set. I added a layer of snow and die cut my background using Framework.  I added some white polka dots on the female's snowsuit and glossy accents on the googles!  

I hope you will join the DT Sweeties this week. Remember to incorporate plaid in your design.  You might be the lucky winner of a Newton's Nook Designs store!  You won't be disappointed as there are so many amazing products!
Link up here:  Cupcake Inspirations 

If you want more chances to win a Newton's Nook Designs gift certificate, be sure to check out the Inky Paws sketch challenge!

1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable! I love how you paired the plaid with the images of the moose! Such a fun color combo too! Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy