Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #96 Reminder

Have you created a card for the current Inky Paws Challenge?
There's still time!

Here'a a refresher.
Theme Challenge

Create a project using colored pencils. 

Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge! 

What the cluck? by Debbie features Cluck, Hardwood, Framework, Hardwood, and Frames & Flags by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I just love the all the new products from the April Release.  For this card, I concentrated on using the Cluck stamp set.  I just love all the different punny sentiments which wok wonderfully with the newly released Speech Bubbles dies set.  I also used the fabulous new stencil--Hardwood .  Then I used my favorite stand-by dies--Framework  and Frames & Flags. I adore how all the NND products can be mixed and matched!  

Okay, it's time for you to pull out your NND products and colored pencils!  I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, 
Debbie


1 comment:

  1. He he he! This card makes me smile! I love the cute chick coming out of the egg and that background is so fun too!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy