Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #99 Reminder

Today I'm sharing some more inspiration 
for our current challenge! 

Here'a a refresher.
Theme Challenge

Create a project using the theme--Rainbow! 

Today I have some more inspiration for this Challenge!


Relax, read, repeat by Debbie features Newton's Book Club by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
For my card, I used the Newton's Book Club stamp set.  I added glossy accents to the books to give them a bit of dimension.  For my background, I splattered distress inks of many colors. I then added strips of paper to create a rainbow at the bottom of my card.  I added a bit of washi tape to the edge.  I thought it looked like book tape!  Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you link up your rainbow creation over at Inky Paws! 


1 comment:

  1. Fun rainbow design Debbie... Rainbow colors are always sure to bring a smile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy