Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Inky Paws Challenge #103

It's a new challenge over at Inky Paws Challenge!

Theme Challenge


Create a project using the theme--Summer.

You could win a $20 gift credit to Newton's Nook Designs.  
You have until Friday, August 9, 2019 at Midnight CST. 

Here's my inspiration!



You're the only fish in the sea by Debbie features Tranquil Tides and Frames Squared by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I have been really love playing with the Tranquil Tides stamp and die set. 
For this card, I stamped the coral image in seven different colors and die cut using the coordinating die.  I arranged them in a circle. I then embossed the sentiment in black and die cut using one of the circles from the Frames Squared die set. I added black and white polka dotted Washi tape on the edge and added some black enamel dots.

Can't wait to see your summer project!
Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the use of coral to frame the sentiment! So clever!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy