Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #118 Reminder

There's still time to join us at Inky Paws!

Theme Challenge--Add Pretty Polka Dots!


Here's my inspiration:


Debbie's card features Woodland Spring, Woodland Picnic, Hop Into Spring, Sky Scene Builder, Frames & Flags, and Land Borders by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I've been having so much fun playing with the bunny images from Newton's Nook Designs! I pulled three bunnies to make this sweet spring scene. The sets I used were Woodland SpringWoodland Picnic,  and Hop Into Spring.  I love how you can mix and match the images to create something fun and unique. The foil polka dotted paper is from DCWV. I used the Land Borders and the Sky Scene Builder die sets.  I used my go-to frame set,  Frames & Flags, to create the scallop-edged white frame.  I love how this turned out!  I hope my card will inspire you to create something with polka dots with your Newton's Nook products!  Link up at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy