Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #123-Sketch

Welcome to a new Inky Paws Challenge!  

Sketch Challenge



Create a project using the Sketch.


Here's my inspiration!



For a special teacher features Classy Teachers, Framework, and Darling Hearts by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I created a simple card this week with this amazing sketch!  Last week was teacher appreciation week, and I work with three amazing teachers!  Thus I was inspired to use the Classy Teachers stamp set.  I used the Framework die set with the alphabet paper. I used Spectrum Noir markers and lots of Glossy Accents. I used the Darling Hearts die set for the little hearts at the top for a pop of color. 

I so hope you will join us for this fabulous sketch challenge!  You have until May 22, 2020!
Hugs, 
Debbie


On another note.  The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge is having a Design Team call.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy