Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #126 and Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #496


Welcome to new challenges by Inky Paws 

and Cupcake Inspirations!

Inky Paws is having a super fun sketch challenge and Cupcake Inspirations has fabulous colors to play with, so I decided to combine the two challenges!  Hope you will be inspired by the sketch and/or the colors!  


Here are the colors from Cupcake Inspirations!


Here is the sketch from Inky Paws!
Sketch Challenge

Create a project using the above sketch. 


Both challenges end Friday, July 3, 2020.

Here's my inspiration!


You make me a happy camper by Debbie features Cozy Campers, Framework, and Circle Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
Using Inky Paws sketch, I created my background by using the smaller images from Newton's Nook Designs' Cozy Campers stamp set. I colored the little flower in tangerine, heart in cyan, and the flamingo in pink.  I added a teal stripe, and die cut using the postage-edge die from NND's Framework die set. I stamped the sentiment and added orange twine.  I then pulled out pink card stock and die cut the scallop-edged circle from NND's Circle Frames die set. From the same set, I die cut the smaller white circle and stamped the little camper from Cozy Campers. I colored it in cyan, tangerine, and a bit of pink.  My final touch was the little flamingo which I popped up with a bit of foam tape. I love how this turned out!  Making one's own pattern paper is a fabulous way to utilize those smaller images in a stamp set while ensuring all the elements work together splendidly!

Now it's time to show off your Newton's Nook Designs products and play with the Inky Paws Challenge Sketch.  Link up at Inky Paws!

Love the colors?  Then link up your project at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

I can't wait to see how you use the sketch, the colors, or both!
Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy