Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

CIC498

A new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge starts today!




Here's my inspiration to whet your appetite!


Happy Birthday features Circle Frames, Birthday Roundabout, Banner Trio, and Newton's Birthday Bash by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #indys_designs
For my inspiration card, I tried my hand at a round card which is really out of my normal "quadrilateral" thinking!  I used Newton's Nook Design's Circle Frames die set to create the card base.  I then used the NND's Birthday Roundabout stamp set and colored the little birthday treats in shades of yellow and blue.  I stamped the sentiment on a banner cut using the Banner Trio die set. That sweet kitty sticky his head out of the gift bag is from the Newton's Birthday Bash stamp set.  I added a bit of glitter gel pen to accent some of the elements. A fun birthday card that's not a rectangle!  LOL

Hope you will join the Sweeties using the CIC challenge colors!
Hugs, Debbie

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Really fun to make a round card, and I love the imagery. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally precious Deb! Love your take on the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the circle shape and your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy