Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Inky Paws Challenge #128

Inky Paws Challenge is back with a new challenge!  This time we are playing with colors!

Color Challenge

Create a project using the colors:  RedPinkOrange

and Yellow

Here's my inspiration!

What's the scoop? by Debbie features Summer Scoops, Frames Squared, and Circle Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook
I went with a square card this week. I used the Frames Squared die set to cut my card base. I added a red layer using the same die set.  I then decided to used the ice cream cone image and the Popsicle image from the Summer Scoops stamp set.  Using a self-created wreath template and Misti tool, I stamped the ice cream cones.  I then went back and stamped the Popsicle images.  I added a scallop-edged circle from vellum using the Circle Frames die set and them added the white circle with the sentiment embossed in red.  I added some foam tape to pop this up and a bit of dimension.  For sparkle, I used my glitter gel pen as well as a sprinkling of sequins. 


I hope my card has inspired you to join this challenge using these yummy colors.  You have until  Friday, July 31, 2020 at Midnight CST.  One lucky participant will be the winner of a $20 gift voucher to Newton's Nook Designs!

Link up at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs, 
Debbie

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy