Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #140 Reminder

 

Haven't made your NND card yet? 

No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using the colors--

TealRedPink, and White


Here's my inspiration:


It's your day by Debbie features Shrimp Cocktail, Banner Trio, Waves, Darling Hearts, Happy Little Thoughts, Birthday Essentials, Frames & Windows by Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #cardmaking, #inkypaws

I combined several die sets to for my card. I started with the Frames & Windows die set for my teal background, added several hearts using the Darling Hearts die set. Little banners using the Banners Trio die set are used to stamp sentiments from the Birthday Essentials stamp set.  I used the Waves stencil for teal waves for the lovely shrimp couple from the Shrimp Cocktails stamp set, who are enjoying a nice cherry martini!  I added a little heart image from the Happy Little Thoughts stamp set. Cheers!



Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy