Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Espresso Your Love

Espresso Your Love features stamps and dies from Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #indys_designs, #cardmaking, #


It's been snowy and cold outside, so I have been forced to stay inside and craft!  Oh, darn!

For this card, I was inspired by several challenges (see below for the list).  I used the newly released Heart Frames die set to create the center hearts. The inner heart was cut on water color paper.  I then water colored a beach and ocean on it.  I stamped the sentiment from NND's Newton's Mug stamp set. I am loving the big mug because it lends itself to many different ways to color or decorate.  I continued with my ocean theme by stamping the little crab with his heart in his claw from the NND's Tides of Love stamp set. I did the mug's background with a sandy beach and water in the background.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
Debbie


Challenges:


 

4 comments:

  1. I like how you made this an ocean theme! And the heart sand and ocean look great and following this through on to the mug is inspired. And what a cutie image this is and coloured perfectly. Using Kraft as the base was just the right choice for your theme. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the way you colored the cat. He's so cute. And I'm loving the mug design. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbi,
    oh this is such a lovely creation and what a lovely design.
    your colouring looks brilliant and I love that scene on the mug.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Such a cute and fun card for a coffee lover. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy