Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Toast & Jam

Toast & Jam features products from Newton's Nook Designs; #newtonsnook, #indys_designs, #cardmaking

I decided to make a punny heart-shaped card using the Heart Frames die set from Newton's Nook Designs. The toast and jam images are from the Love Bites stamp set. I stamped the OXOX & Be mine sentiments on banners using the Banner Trio die set. I added Glossy Accents on the jars for a bit of shine and dimension.  Whoever gets this card will probably get a loaf of bread and jar of grape jam!


Challenges:







3 comments:

  1. Totally "sweet" card and I love your idea of presenting it with a loaf of bread and jar of jam!!

    Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up for our All You Need is Love challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the punny sentiment and the super cute toasts and jam. I like the glossy accents on the jars for some shine. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie this is totally adorable! Love the heart shape. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy