Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #141 Reminder

  

Haven't made your NND card yet? 


No worries.  You still have time! 


Create a project using this sketch!





Here's my inspiration:

Stay-pawsitive by Debbie features Pawprint Shaker and



Not into hearts?  No worries!  You can substitute a different shape for the heart element. 
I opted for a paw print!  I used the Pawprint Shaker die set to make a shaker card. I filled it with some gems, silver discs, and white sprinkles that I got in my Christmas stocking!  I selected a fun pattern paper to place the shaker.  The paper has little, bitty gray paw prints!  How purr-fect!  I then added a pink pattern paper with little bows.  I used the decorative square die from the Slimline Frames & Windows die set.  I stamped the sentiment on it. This paws-itive sentiment is from the Cat-itude stamp set.  A very simple card, but I think the elements work wonderfully well together.  Plus it gives more options for the Inky Paws sketch!  


Now it's your turn to create a project using the challenge colors and using your Newton's Nook Designs stamps, dies, and/or stencils.  Be sure to link it up at Inky Paws Challenge.

Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy