Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

With All My Heart

 

#inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #indys_designs, #valentinesday, #cardmaking,

Here's another Valentine's card sporting newly released products from Newton's Nook Designs.  This card also follows the Inky Paws Challenge sketch.  It's such a versatile sketch and works perfectly with the Heart Frames dies.  Besides the dies, I used the Heartfelt Roses stamp set. I embossed the main image in a blush hue. I used a white-on-white striped paper and die cut it using the Frames & Flags die set.  A bit of pink and silver scraps were added as the sketch's stripe.  The sentiment was heat embossed on vellum. I added jute and a couple of silver brads.  




Challenges:












3 comments:

  1. A simple and delicate design and yet the card has a great look. Thank you for sharing with us at DotMCC. Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true feeling of affection in this wonderful combination of fragile, soft and delicate colors. Thank you so much for playing along at DotMCC. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the embossed roses! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy