Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2021

You're the Cream in my Coffee

#inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #indys_designs, #coffeelovers, #cardmaking, #valentinescards

I have been having so much fun playing with the newly released Heart Frames die set and Newton's Mug stamp set from Newton's Nook Designs.  I paired these products with Newton Loves Coffee stamp set. I colored them with Spectrum Noir  markers.  For added dimension, I used a paw print embossing folder. The sketch I used is Inky Paws current challenge sketch:



Challenges:



 

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous coffee card creation! Love it and my coffee too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring with your markers, Debbie. This is such a cute valentine. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome and beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing along at the CLC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy