Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Inky Paws Challenge #149 Reminder

  

Don't forget - 

There's still time to play along with our latest Inky Paws Challenge!


Have you had a chance to make a card for our latest Inky Paws Challenge


Here'a a refresher.



Create a project using the colors:   mint, plum, green, and lilac.


Today I'm sharing some more inspiration for our current challenge! 


Wish you were here by Debbie features Circle Frames, Waves, Frames Squared, Speech Bubbles, Scuba Newton, and Tides of Love by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #cardmaking, #newtonsnook, #catcards


I decided to create an underwater scene using these unique challenge colors.  
I started with a square card base on which I cut a scallop-edged square using the  Frames Squared die set. The paper has a fish-scale design and comes from the Beyond the Shores by First Edition paper stack that I recently purchased from JoAnn's. I then added texture paste on white card stock using the  Waves stencil and die cut using the scallop-edged circle using the die from Circle Frames die set. I add Newton from the Scuba Newton stamp set and fussy cut him out.  The sea critters, coral, and seaweed come from the Tides of Love and the Scuba Newton stamp sets.  My sentiment is framed using a speech bubble die from the Speech Bubbles die set.


Now it's your turn to use the challenge colors and your NND products to create your card or project. 
You have until Friday, June 4, 2021.
Can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs,
Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy