Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #171 Reminder

 

There's still time to play with the Inky Paws Challenge Sketch!

  


Today I'm sharing my card to inspire you!


Thanks so much by Debbie features Newton's Blooms, Framework, Frames & Flags, and Circle Frames by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #springcards, #catcards, #cardmaking

I love the bright colors of the floral paper from the  Springtime paper pad! I stamped the Newton's Blooms image and colored the flowers to match the paper.  I then pulled out the lavender striped paper from the same pad and die cut both using dies from the Frames & Flags and Frameworks die sets. For my circular element of the sketch, I used a die from the Circle Frames die set. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on a black banner ( Frames & Flags die set).  I love the bright colors against the black!  Well, I hope I've inspired you to join us at Inky Paws!  
Hugs, Debbie

Link up @ Inky Paws Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy