Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Mom, Thank Mew!


I am so excited to share this card!  Being a fur baby mommy, I love getting presents from my fur babies which inspired me to create this Mom's Day card. This is an A7 sized card sporting dies from Newton's Nook Designs--A7 Frames & Banners. I then used NND's Welcome New Cat stamp set.  I love this new stamp set!  These kittens with all their toys just makes me smile! I then used NND's Essential Alphabet die set to cut out the letters which had little paw prints inked on (Petite Paw Print stencil).  I then heat embossed the sentiments using white embossing powder.  I loved how I repurposed this stamp set for a mother's day card!  I can't wait for my cats to send it to me!  LOL

Challenges I'm entering this card:


SAS4Kids: Cards 4 Moms/Special Ladies




 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love those adorable kitties and your layout is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy