Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2022

Inky Paws Challenge #187

 

Happy Monday and Welcome to a challenge from Inky Paws!


Use the above theme with your NND products!


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, December 2, 2022 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Bright and merry by Debbie features Poinsettia Blooms,

I used the retiring Poinsettia Blooms stamp set. This set is currently only $7.49, so be sure to grab your set before they are sold out.  I placed these beautiful flowers on a golden music score by using the Music stencil and gold Deco Foil.  For my sentiment, I used the Merry & Bright stamp from the Joyful Tags stamp set.  I heat embossed the image in gold on the black card stock and added some jute twine for the tag.  I love how this card turned out!  

So what will you create for the Inky Paws Holiday Theme Challenge?  I can't wait to see!

Hugs, 
Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy