Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #191 Reminder

 

Welcome back to the current 

Inky Paws Challenge!


Use the colors--Cherry RedPewter GrayDaffodil Yellow, and White.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, February 17, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!



You're a cool cat by Debbie features Circle Frames, Love & Meows, Kitten Beach, Newton's Summer Vacation; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #summercards, #kittencards, #cardmaking

I decided to make a circle card. I used the Circle Frame die set to cut my two layers.  That amazing striped paper comes from the Love & Meows paper pad.  I then stamped the sweet beach kitten and crab friend from the Kitten Beach stamp set. I used Copic markers to color the images using the colors of the challenge.  I then used a light warm gray to lightly shade the sand.  I then stamped the sentiment pulled from the Newton's Summer Vacation stamp set.  I loved how this turned out as the colors are not ones I would usually use for a beach card.  I guess that is why color challenges are so fun.  They help you think outside your normal zone!  How will you interpret these colors?  I can't wait to see!

Hugs, 
Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy