Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2023

{BYSHC} #32 & Spring Into Christmas Linky Party Cards

Spring Into Christmas Linky Party


I am so excited to have found this super fun challenge.  Starting holiday cards early will be so much easier having monthly sketch challenges!  On top of that, {BYSHC} is having a Spring Linky Party with some amazing sponsors!  

Here are my cards for these challenges.  I am using products from Super Sponsor Newton's Nook Designs.





Christmas Time paper pad
Meowy Christmas paper pad
Snowflake Oval stamp set (sentiment)

Summertime paper pad
Sunscape stencil


Dear Santa stamp set (Sentiment)
Framework die set
Poinsettia Blooms (Retiring and on sale for 1/2 off)) stamp set (Leaves)



Christmas Time paper pad
Ornament Shaker die set (Sentiment)
Slothy Christmas stamp set (Retired)

Updated:  April 24
Christmas Time paper pad






Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to add more cards this week!  
Hugs, Debbie






 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these delightful Christmas cards, but that Santa on the beach just steals my heart!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy