Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #196 Reminder

  

 There's still time to get inky!



Use your NND products with the theme--Birthday!



One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, April 28, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!



Oh cremini! I missed your birthday by Debbie features Fabulous Fungus and Garden Gnomes by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #mushroomcards, #gnomecards, #birthdaycards, #cardmaking
I created a 4 1/4"x 5 1/2" birthday card with a rustic feel that works nicely for a masculine birthday!
I set the card on a dark green card base. I distressed a bit of Distress Oxide Peeled Paint on white card stock. Then I stamped the gnome image on his big mushroom from the Garden Gnomes stamp set. I colored him using Copic markers.  I then stamped and cut out some mushrooms from the Fabulous Fungus stamp set.  I kept the color palette in darker, rustic hues mimicking the shadiness of a forest.  I adhered the little mushrooms. Then used dimension tape on the gnome to pop the image a bit.  Instead of centering this layer on the card base, I opted to align the left hand and bottom sides. This left a larger border on the top and right.  To balance the card, I added a bit of jute on the left.  


Now it's your turn to make some birthday cards with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy