Pages

Sunday, May 7, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #197 Reminder

 There's still time to get inky!


Use the colors--Royal Blue, Olive Green, Sunshine Yellow, and White.


One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, May 12, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


Thinking of you by Debbie features Frames & Flags, Roses, Floral Lace, and Frames Squared by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #floralcards, #cardmaking, #colorsketchchallenge,

I created a 4 1/2 inch square card using the Frames Squared die set. I distressed a panel in blues, greens, and yellows before adding embossing paste with the Floral Lace stencil. Once dry, I cut it out using the scallop-edge square die from the before mentioned die set.  I pulled the roses from the Roses stamp set and colored the roses in pale yellow with green leaves. I added them over a banner (Frames & Flags) with the stamped sentiment.  This card turned out beautifully.


Now it's your turn to use the challenge colors with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Debbie, great texture

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy