Pages

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #198

 

  It's time to get Inky with a New Inky Paws Challenge!

                                        

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, May 26, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!



This sketch is a perfect way to use up all those amazing scraps of paper while making a fabulously designed card! 


 For my card, I used a trio of papers from the Summertime paper pad.  I love lime-green and pink together, so I pulled those striped papers as well as the watermelon one.  I made a lime-green card base and added the scalloped frame using the Frames & Flags die set.  Then I added Newton from the  Newton's Melon stamp set who looks like he is enjoying his very own slice of watermelon.  I used 3D tape to make him pop up and not blend into the background.  Once I stamped the sentiment, I had this super fun and easy summer card that looks scrumptious and refreshing!  


Now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see who birthday creation you will make using your Newton's Nook Designs' products!

Hugs, 
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy