Pages

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #199

 


Ready for a new Inky Paws Challenge?



One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, June 9, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!


#create by Debbie features Frames & Flags, Frames Squared, Quatrefoil, Essential Alphabet, Newton's Crafty Cardio by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #catcards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge

For my card, I used the Quatrefoil stencil with distress inks to create the rainbow effect.  I die cut this with the scallop-edged die from the  Frames & Flags die set. I then used the letters from the Essential Alphabet die set and adhered them to a black panel for my sentiment.  I also cut the fancy square in black using a die from the Frames Squared die set.  Using Copic markers, I colored the artistic feline image from the Newton's Crafty Cardio stamp set and adhered him to the black fancy square with 3D-foam tape. I love how this turned out with the bright colors against the black card base.

Now it's your turn!  I can't wait to see who birthday creation you will make using your Newton's Nook Designs' products!

Hugs, 
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy