Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #200

 

Ready for a new color challenge?



Use the colors---Sunset Orange, Magenta Pink, Bumblebee Yellow, and Grass Green

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, June 9, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

I have two cards this week.


It's your day by Debbie features Birdhouse Greetings, Spring Blooms, Frames & Flags, Birthday Roundabout, Meowy Christmas, and Land Borders by Newton's Nook Designs; #inkypaws, #newtonsnook, #birdcards, #cardmaking, #cardchallenge
To start out, I went a bit dark on the magenta pink color this week.  I'm in the middle of moving out of state and some of my supplies have been packed.  Anyway, this card is super fun. I distressed the card base. Then added the tiny yellow gingham paper from the Spring Blooms paper pad and used the stitched die from the Frames & Flags die set. I added some green striped grass using scraps from the Meowy Christmas paper pad and cut using the Land Borders die set. My central elements are these amazing birdhouses from the newly released Birdhouse Greetings stamp set. When I first saw this set, I thought it was cute, but once I got it inky, I fell in love with it.  (Future cards will be coming soon!) I pulled a sentiment from the   Birthday Roundabout stamp set.



For my second card, I again went with a darker magenta on the pot. So imagine it a bit lighter and pinker!! 😉 I partially distressed the card base with yellow and followed up with green using the Trailing Leaves stencil. For my orange element, I colored Newton as an orange tabby in honor of his real color--orange! This little feline is from the Newton's Hanging Basket stamp set and cut using my Scan-n-Cut (coordinating dies are available though). A few falling leaves and the sentiment finish this CAS card.


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see who birthday creation you will make using your Newton's Nook Designs' products!


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy