Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2023

Shine Bright-Roses Card


Today's card features some beautiful lavender roses with a rustic background. 
I colored the roses with Copic markers (V12, V15, V17, YG91, YG95).
I created the jar and fireflies with gold hot foil.  I also foiled the sentiment and cut it out using banner dies.  I added a jute string.  A simple card packed with shiny, rustic, and beautiful elements!
Newton's Nook Designs:
Roses stamp set (Cut using Scan 'n Cut)
Banner Trio die set

Wood Grain paper is from a Create Your Holiday paper stack from Michael's or JoAnn's.

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Clean & Simple Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, those flowers are so pretty.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet stampin.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty! I love the hint of shine and shimmer! Apologies for having got here so late to say thanks for joining in with us last week at Sweet Stampin' - Sarah, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy