Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #202 Reminder

 

Inky Paws Challenge #202 Reminder

 There's still time to get inky!



Use the theme--Summer Lovin'.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  
You have until Friday, July 21, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch! 


Ready for some summer camping?  I recently sold my travel trailer and have been missing it a bit, so I decided to create a little camping scene.  I made some shadowy mountains in the background using distress ink and the (Mountains stencil. I then added the beach and water.  I used distress inks, but I decided to give it a more abstract look by not using any more stencils.  I then added the vintage station wagon.  (My hubby has fond family vacation memories in an old wagon!) This cute car is from the Beach Bound stamp set. I added a color coordinated trailer and a signature pink flamingo from the Cozy Campers stamp set.  I used my Scan 'n Cut to cut these images out.  (There are coordinating die sets available.)  The whole scene was cut using the rounded rectangular die from the Frames & Flags die set. I added the sentiment from the Newton's Summer Vacation stamp set.



Now it's your turn to use the challenge theme with your NND products!
I can't wait to see what you create!
Hugs, Debbie 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is just so fun and makes me think of the camping trips we took when I was younger! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss living near the beach but my favorite place is the mountains, I wish I was there... Awesome card Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy