Pages

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Inky Paws Challenge #203

 

Ready for a new theme challenge?




Use the Challenge Colors--Watermelon RedFlamingo PinkParakeet Green, and Sea foam Blue with your NND products.

One lucky participant will win a $20 store credit to Newton's Nook Designs!  You have until Friday, August 4, 2023 at Midnight CST to link up your project using the challenge sketch!

I have a fun card this week.



For my card, I used the Palm Tree Line stencil with distress inks.  I love the red and pink striped trunks! then I added some distressing in green and then in blue. I kept the edging "rough" for a more abstract look.  Then I added some pink and red striped paper from the Love & Chocolate paper pad. I added the sentiment from the Summer Moments stamp set on a stitched circle with a large blue circle framing. To do this, I used the Circle Frames die set.


Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you use the summer theme with your Newton's Nook Designs' products!


Hugs,
Debbie



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments!
{hugs}
Indy